(Instrument and Laboratory/5 Days)
(Singapore – Bishan)
We are a local distribution company dealing with instrument, laboratory and scientific products in Singapore. Due to the growth of the company, we are looking for individual to join us and grow with us. Attractive benefits and remuneration await suitable candidate.
- Provide field service activities for company’s flagship products
- Provide pre-sales and /or post-sales technical support to customers.
- Perform Start-up/Commissioning, Preventive Maintenance and Corrective / Unscheduled Maintenance and troubleshoot on all company’s products
- Response, monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills highly motivated and service orientated.
- Ensure well organized documentations in Service Department
- Ensure, order and maintain Spare//service parts
- Plan, schedule and maintain daily work activities
- Support Cross Functional Business Units, e.g. sales team
- Ensure compliance with all safety policies, practices and procedures at all times
- Product/Service Training will be provided
- Transport will be provided for job related
- Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma / Degree in Engineering Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Biomedical or equivalent.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Must be a self-starter under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of analytical instrumentation, electrical and electronics, mechanics and pneumatics.
- Able to prioritize work task and flexible in approach to work requirement
- Basic knowledge with Microsoft Office is needed
- Salary range: Commensurate with experience & qualifications
- Must possess a valid class 3/3A driving license
- Entry level candidates welcome to apply
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume and photograph with:
Last drawn salary with current / previous employer
(We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified)